Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Midterm Time

I wish I had something exciting like a mountain climb, bear chase, chainsaw carving contest etc to write about but nope. I could make something up, but it's midterms and I probably shouldn't spend my time that way. So here's my uneventful life update. I'm still doing school applications, it is absolutely ridiculous how much they can find to ask about. Happily, I've gotten secondary requests from every school I've applied to so far. Three of them are done, but I'm still working on the WWAMI second personal essay... I'm three-quarters the way through the osteopathic primary. Classes are going well. I've gotten one test back so far, 100%. I can't help but get excited every time God numerically tells me I'm going to be a doctor. Sweet. Unfortunately I'm not as excited about the classes this term. They're easy but time consuming...not my favorite combination. Organic chemistry lab is still pretty interesting but there's a lot of basics and tedium to filter through for the good parts.

I'm back on calls for the fire department, since Sept. 1st actually. That's been really nice. Still light duty, I don't know how long that will be for. Drafting work has been slow. I'd appreciate any prayers for more work.

Upcoming events: Fairbanks trip perhaps Nov.1st, Youth retreat in Hope Nov 14-15th I'll probably have something exciting to write by then. Most likely with mud fight pictures too. Have a great evening, I've got a text book to cuddle up with.

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Don't feel bad, I have a very boring life too. Congrads on your test. You will make an outstanding doc. Doesn't light duty suck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home