Friday, June 13, 2008

summer school status

Just a quick little note...In June 1998 I learned a very important lesson that I remembered until just this year. That was, DON'T TAKE SUMMER CLASSES!!!! But in my defense I really didn't have an option unless I wanted to lose another full year and not start med school til I was 30. Now that might be a worse fate.

I don't know how God always works. Our last organic chem test on Monday was brutal (my mind's still so shot I can't spell) I think half the class is dropping and that is of the ones that were still left. I didn't do that great on it either, maybe I did good by O.Chem standards but not mine. Fortunately (and I say that extremely hesitantly) the majority of the class did much worse and I ended up with an A from the curve anyway. Was that God? I don't know...I would hope that God wouldn't fail that many people so I could maintain an A and get into school. Then again that class has a reputation of failing people constantly anyway. Two more tests to go!! Thanks for the prayers

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Sorry you didn't do to good. You will do better on the next test. God always has a plan in mind. I might be on the slow side when it comes to what God wants me to do. And me of all people will tell you that I'm still kind of hesitant about God. But he will not steer you wrong. There is a reason for everything, just as you mentions to me it is all about due season!!! Well, Arica
want to write some too. So here she goes. j ggh
-We all love you and miss you. You are in our hearts always.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home