Monday, June 16, 2008

Bragging rights

Actually they'd be my sister's bragging rights, not mine, but I still have a right to be baised toward my only niece. I thought I'd post a picture for you guys. Her name is Arica Leanne and she's around 8 months right now and absolutely adorable. Looks identical to the pictures of Tabitha at that age.


See, I told you she was precious, a bit precocious, and into everything. I've got five bucks that says my sister is going to have her hands full. (Actually I lied, I don't have 5 bucks yet, but I bet I can find someone to front me it for a safe bet like this...and then I'll have 5 bucks.)

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Well, I don't think I will take you up on that bet. I am already starting to have my handsful, oh wait, that happened a couple years ago when I got married. Now, I just have my hands and a half full. By the way, how did you get to post a picture in the middle of your writing. When I click to add a picture no matter where I'm at, it will always put it at the beginning. I'm really starting to enjoy this blogging. Too bad I can't do it at work sometimes. Darn government computers!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home