Thursday, June 26, 2008

One more challenge down

I know it's nowhere close to over yet, but I'm going to enjoy the relief and elation for at least the next three hours. I got an A in organic chemistry!! I was starting to have a few concerns after the my shoulder was doing poorly for the final and there's large blocks of time that day that I don't remember, including part of the final. I really need to learn how to just trust God more. However it's confusing how that looks when studying and working your butt off is part of being faithful. Hopefully I'll figure it out before August 22nd for the mcats. Now it's onto O Chem II class...challenge number 2. And if you see Ross, the temporary hermit, don't forget to send him the same blessing for his USMLEs next week.

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Blogger rot9 said...

Awesome possum! I knew you'd get your A =).

 
At June 27, 2008 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Congradulations!!!! What is "mcats" for those of us who aren't doc's?

 
At June 27, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Becki said...

Ha-ha, now you know how I feel with all your military acronyms. 'medical college admission test' And at least the practice ones are mean, so I guess that may be a safe assumption for the real one.

 
At June 30, 2008 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Sorry, I will try to remember that. I'm not use to talking with non-mil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home