Monday, July 30, 2007

Los Dios en la manana


Left to right Me, Jhon, Katy, Jorge, Maria, Dayana, Gladis (I spelt some of their names wrong the first times)




A pretty lazy morning here. I got to practice my Spanish a bit. it always seems to get better when I travel. This time I got around rather easily and even helped some other people. I got to talk to Martin and Lorena about God a bit. Mostly about family and showing through love. It's hard to explain the difference between just religion and knowing God and Christ in English....much less in Spanish. I also read some of the Acts (Hechos) in Spanish this morning and found out James is Santiago is spanish. I would have never known except for the order.

I got to play football with the oldest kids and Martin for a bit too. I think that shows more of God's love than talking, I hope so anyway. Leo (Leonela the oldest girl) is starting to warm up to me a bit. At first she literally ran away. Tomorrow night I leave, I hope I can befriend her before than...she seems really afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home